Pay360 Education Payments
Welcome to Pay360 Education Payments
Pay360 Education Payments is an online marketplace, which enables our college to sell and collect payment for items such as school meals, trips, events, and other school activities, in a safe and secure way. Pay360 Education Payments supports the drive for our college to improve efficiency by reducing costs and streamlining payment collection administration.
For parents Pay360 Education Payments offers the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, safe in the knowledge that Pay360 Education Payments uses the highest level of card security.
The benefits of using Pay360 Education Payments include:
- the ability to make safe and secure online payments at any time of the day.
- the ability to make payments via debit or credit card.
- the ability to make payments in person via PayPoint and Post Office counters.
- the ability to pre-pay for school meals.
- the ability to identify when payments are due and whether sufficient funds are available.
- the ability to receive email notifications when a balance falls below a set amount.
- the ability to view current balances and a payment history.
Parent/carers have these additional benefits:
- the ability to pay for expensive items (e.g. school trips) in instalments, at the discretion of the college.
- the ability to maintain a single Pay360 Education Payments account that serves all of their children, even if they attend different schools (this is available only if all the schools use Pay360 Education Payments ).
- the ability to select school meals and review previous meal purchases.
How To Register:
You will be sent an invitation to create a Pay360 Education Payments account for yourself. The invitation will take the form of an email. You will need an account with one of our supported identity providers: SIMS ID, Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook or Twitter. It is possible to use an existing account to register, or you can create a new one.
The invitation from your child(ren)'s school contains:
- a unique invitation code required for registering your Pay360 Education Payments account.
- the name of your child(ren) currently at the college for whom you can make payments once registered.
- the additional information you will need to provide when registering, i.e. your child, or one of your children's, date of birth.
- what you can do with your account, i.e. make payments for your child(ren) at the school using Pay360 Education Payments .
- a link to the registration page (if you received an email) or a URL to enter in a browser window.
- the date by which you must register your account. If you do not register by this date, a new invitation will be required.